RoyalStorm - Aion & Archlord Guild
Thursday , 28 March 2024 - 14h38
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION: Our new location is www.royalstorm.eu . Some old users where migrated by me. Please read details

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

We moved to our own domain - details inside. (Usernames & passwords)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We moved to our own domain - details inside. (Usernames & passwords)  (Read 1960 times)
WhiteHorse
RoyalStorm General (admin)

Heartbreak made me a dancer. Bring on the party.

« on: Tuesday , 24 November 2009 - 23h46 »

Hello dear RoyalStormers, friends and visitors,
as you may have noticed RoyalStorm evolded into itīs domain and self hosted forum: www.royalstorm.eu

Due to not having access to the files of the previous forum, it was not possible to migrate in a easy way to our new place.

Nevertheless, we tryed to make this transition easy to our users. Please have the following in attention

TOPICS & BOARDS:
- All previous boards and topics from Aion and Archlord will stay here, available to consultation.
- All previous boards and relevant topics from Aion, have been copied into our new forum: forum.royalstorm.eu
- All boards and topics in here are "READ ONLY" mode. If you wish to post, do so at our new location.

USERS:
- It is no longer possible to register new users on this forum. Only at our new location.
- Some users (based on their last activity) and old royalstorm staff users have been re-created by me at our new forum.
- Those users are (by alphabetic order):
Abongi
Aracknar
Aranel
Archerlady
Bloodsindri
Bowned
Brilla
Cacau
Cenyra
Checkm4te
Dragon2k8
Eiyon
Ekar
Elisiana
Epicele
Eurodollars
Francesca
Funky
Fushichou
Hawkpt
Jonybat
k_mihai
Krsna
Kyfour
Locke
Macmol
MadCat
Magnulius
Maklooq
Messa
milhas
Mincer
MissAlucard
Mory
Mysttyk
Quirin
Richfields
RoyalPT
sakushi
Sansaran
Sarolf
Scrpio
Sheva
Smokey
Solei
Tuncabey
Urukhack
Utherverse
Velk
Viittu
Vinat14
Weierstrass
weiertrass
Willbender
Xenaprincess
Yardenx
Yezia
Zattekat
Zaxpt

All of the above users received an email (on the e-mail address registered at their profile) with their credentials for the new forum.

- if you are in the above list, but have not received my e-mail, please contact me by sending me a PM here.

- If you are in the above list and received my email: Please change your forum password after you logged in, to the one of your preference. Also, review all of your profile details and personal options, to meet your personal preferences.

- If you are not in the above list, then simply re-register at our new forum. Wink

Best regards, to all Smiley

WhiteHorse
RoyalStorm - Leader
« Last Edit: Wednesday , 25 November 2009 - 00h25 by WhiteHorse » Report Spam   Logged

ATTENTION: WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE FORUM/WEBSITE. READ PUBLIC SECTION OF THE FORUM.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: